This is an extra-large, frothy fall latté with all the goodness of chamomile and festive spices that dance over your taste buds like a kaleidoscope of falling leaves. Add it to any meal or snack to give you more filling factor without piling on needless calories. We’ve been doing research into chamomile and this humble herb is blowing our minds! Did you know chamomile tea is not just for calming tummies and fighting anxiety? It may be one of the most potent cancer fighters, especially for thyroid and breast cancers. A recent study showed that extracts of chamomile cause significant reductions in human cancer cells, without adversely affecting normal healthy cells. If you drink between two and six cups a week, your risk of thyroid cancer can plunge by 70%. The more you drink it, the lower your cancer risk.
– 1 chamomile tea bag
– 2 cups boiling water
– 2 tsp THM Gentle Sweet (or 1 tsp of THM Super Sweet Blend, might want a bit more, if you don’t have stevia)
– 1 doonk THM Pure Stevia Extract (optional, use if you like things sweeter)
– 2 pinches mineral salt
– 6 to 8 doonks pumpkin pie spice
– 1 doonk THM Simply Sunflower Lecithin (optional, but not as necessary if using whey protein powder)
– 1 tsp THM Integral Collagen (optional for those who may not have this supplement)
– 1 tsp THM MCT oil (or 1/2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil)
– 1 tsp THM Pristine Protein Powder
1. Place tea bag in 2 cups of boiling water and allow to brew for two or three minutes. It is preferable to brew in an insulated coffee mug or a mug topped with a lid so the tea does not get too cool.
2. Add all of the other ingredients to the blender, except for the whey protein powder.
3. Pour the tea into the blender and whiz on low… add your teaspoon of whey protein powder and then let it all whiz a little longer.
4. Pour into a mug and enjoy.
*Please review and follow the manufacturer’s instructions on using hot liquids in your blender, or use a tall heatproof cup and an immersion blender. Our Trimmaccino’s do allow for a natural venting of steam when removing the lid to add whey powder. Make sure to start the blender on low, not high.