This mix makes 15 delicious Healing Hot Chocolate Trimmaccinos! Each mugful includes approximately half a scoop of Integral Collagen to boost your immune system, improve digestion, and raise your metabolism!
– 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 5 Tbsp THM Super Sweet Blend
– 4 tsp THM Simply Sunflower Lecithin
– 8 scoops THM Integral Collagen
– 1/2 tsp mineral salt
– 5 Tbsp THM Pristine Protein Powder
For the Hot Chocolate Trimmy Mix…
1. Put all the ingredients into your blender or food processor and swirl it for about 45 seconds to get it nice and powdery.
2. Store in a mason jar or other container.
For a Mug of Hot Chocolate Trimmy…
1. Put 12 ounces of just off the boil water into your blender and add two Tbsp of the Hot Chocolate Trimmy mix, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, and 1 tsp MCT oil (or 1/2 tsp butter).
2. Blend for a few seconds until creamy and frothy!
*Hot Chocolate Trimmy Gift Idea:
Looking for a fun gift idea to have on hand this Holiday season for teachers, neighbors, and friends? Here’s a cute, yet simple gift idea that you can give out that will make you feel warm and cozy gifting such a “healing” and healthy gift! So easy to scoop some of the Healing Hot Chocolate Trimmy Mix into mason jars and place a bow and gift tag on them! For folks who won’t have MCT oil on hand – they could replace the MCT oil with a ½ teaspoon of butter.
You can print your set of Hot Chocolate Trimmy gift labels here (Available in sheets of 4 gift labels or 8 gift labels)