This drink has a wintry peppermint snap with a sugar-cookie hint. Use it to curb your winter cravings and as something to look forward to instead of second helpings! This sip will tantalize your taste buds while halting abuse of “over the top” holiday grazing. Like all our sippers, the Winter Wonderland Sip is a Fuel Pull beverage… a waistline preserver with many health benefits to boot!
Servings: Single-serve All-day Sipper
– 4 bags peppermint tea
– 2 tsp THM MCT oil (or, 1 tsp butter)
– 2 tsp THM Pristine Protein Powder (or, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk)
– 2 to 4 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder (to taste) (or 2 to 3 tsp THM Sweet Blend)
– 1 pinch (or two) mineral salt
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 to 1 tsp peppermint extract (or 1-2 drops essential oil of peppermint)
– 2 to 4 doonks THM Glucomannan (“gluccie”) (or, xanthan gum)
– ice cubes and cold water (optional)
1. Steep the peppermint tea bags in a mug of boiled water for several minutes. Discard the tea bags.
2. Pour the tea into a blender along with all the other ingredients except the ice (if using). Blend until whipped and frothy. This is your Winter Wonderland concentrate.
3. Choose whether you want your sip soul-warming hot or chilled over ice.
For a Chilled Winter Wonderland Sip...
1. Fill a 2-quart to the brim with ice cubes – then pour in the concentrate and top off with cold water.
2. Stir, taste, and adjust the flavors until it rocks your holiday world.
For a Hot and Soothing Winter Wonderland Sip…
1. For a hot sip, pour the concentrate into a 2-quart jar and add enough boiling water to reach the top. Taste and adjust as necessary.
2. You can put this yummy mixture in a large stay-warm carafe (cheap from Walmart) and use an insulated cup for when you are on the go.